are just a few of the openings and activities listed on the Grassbur Job
- Fact Tracker - Track down articles and books at the library.
Keep the research files up to date.
- Slide Wrangler - Ride herd on a passel of plant slides. Label
'em, file 'em, and send us out on the trail with a list of plants to
- Roster Ramrod - Keep track of members and mail renewal notices
and event announcements.
- Raconteur - Like to gab? Give a talk to a group.
- Outpost Commander - Do you live in some far-flung corner of
the state? Wonderful! This is a far-flung project. Be an outpost commander
and put out brochures, make media contacts, spread the word in your
part of the world.
- Booth Booster - Spend time at the UWP booth at trade shows
and festivals. Pass out literature. Talk to people.
- Nitpicker - Are you picky when you read? Do you find mispl,aced
commas and missspelled words? We need you!
- Snap Dragon - Pretend you're the paparazzi. Photograph UWP
- Prints of Darkness - Process film for newsletter illustrations.
- Digit Izer - 20 wpm or 120, it doesn't matter. Type newsletter
articles and names for the mailing list.
- Plant Rembrant - Do you draw? We need drawings and cartoons
for the newsletter. Send us samples of your work.
- Wordsmith - How about putting pen to paper and writing an article?
Submit your ideas for newsletter articles.
- Seed Bank Banker - Process and care for seeds in the UWP seed
- Green Thumb - Grow native plants for sale at UWP events.
- Media Mogul - Send out press releases and announcements. Spread